Search form

menu menu

Headlight converters



I will soon be driving to the UK for a week.
Does anyone know where I can buy stick-on headlight converters (Beam Benders)so I can drive my LHD Belgian car in the UK? I have so far tried Auto 5 and Stone Manor without any luck. The guy at Auto 5 didn't know what they were! . There are some on Amazon UK, but they want £12 in postage.

thank you


I think you should do it but in practice I think folks do not I did buy some but they were so flipping complicated to place I never used them you need to look at the website to get the position correct

Mar 18, 2012 13:23