The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Gynecologist ASAP


I need to talk to a gynecologist ASAP. Does anyone know of one that has walk-in consultations? Thanks!

themissus Apr 1, 2015 14:12

Many general practice ers offer gynea information. If you need advice seek it there they can often get you a fast track referral to hospital gynea services if you have urgent problems. Hope that helps

Apr 2, 2015 12:41