Search form

menu menu

free legal advice


Good morning all,

Hope you are all safe and well, i was wondering if anyone knows of free legal advice services for the unemployed in Brussels. i have a situation with the CAPAC that have blocked my payment for 2 months since my housing situation has change where i have a tenant living with me. I wasn't aware that they had to be informed as i have a registered contract, my understanding was this was the responsibility of the SPF.

They want proof that he is not member of family, evidence has been provided i.e. rental contract, photos of the rooms, utility bill e.t.c.