Search form

menu menu

Foreign companies


Does anyone know if there any issues with using foreign companies (EU) to do work for you rather than Belgian companies. I see for house renovation it is cheaper but I don't want to have any problems with the commune. I would pay VAT so I don't see there should be an issue but as nothing is ever straightforward I just wondered if anyone knew.

From the archives

If the company is registered here and their tax status is in order they will be able to give you the statement that you need for tax deductions. It's called an attest or somesuch. Just ask them whether they can provide this. If yes, then go ahead and hire them.

Sep 5, 2011 09:57