The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

foot doctor


My husband has had a sore foot for a while, it comes and goes and sometimes he can barely walk. We are not sure what specialist he should see, maybe an orthopeadist? Could you recommend someone, preferably around Schumann area?

I know we should see a generalist before but want to try to take a shortcut and not waste too much time.

Thanks for constructive advice.


It sounds a lot like gout, which is nasty but treatable, I suffer too so he has my sympathies if that's what it is. It's very common, about 1 in ten men over 40 get it.

Oct 31, 2011 08:29