Search form

menu menu



The heavy rain has caused flooding in my house. The water was clearly flowing from the street, which had turned into a river, towards our house.
1. Any tips on coping with this?
2.Is there any kind of assistance we can count on from the commune (Uccle)?
3. Is there even any recourse to be claimed from the commune? The sewage system has obviously not coped at all.

We'll look at an insurance claim, of course.

From the archives

Poor you.
I live in Uccle and was in the car at the time trying to get home. I have never seen anything like that before.
I would advise to call your insurance company straight away. If there is any recourse then they should pursue that. You could try calling the commune but taking into account how long it takes for them to deal with things it might not be that helpful!

Sep 1, 2011 16:04