Search form

menu menu

Fire brigade operation at our house - does insurance pay?


Hi there,

During some storms in August, furniture flew off our terrace which needed to be removed by firemen as we were out of home.

Now we have received a bill of 180 EUR for their operations.

I would like to understand if it's normal that you have to pay for this kind of operations and if it's something that could be paid by our casualty insurance.

Would be glad to hear about any similar cases/situations and how you dealt with them.

Thanks very much in advance!


" furniture flew off our terrace "

To whom belongs those furniture? Can you give the exact details?

Who else could be responsible?


Sep 27, 2011 13:32