Search form

menu menu

Financial Help


I may need to ask the state for some financial help, but it's complicated because I've been living off savings while doing my own thing for 2-3 years and I don't yet earn an income, though I paid a lot of tax in the past. I probably need a legal person who knows the system and can help. Is free legal advice available? Thank you.


You need to go to your local CPAS/OCMW. They have advisors and know the system.

May 3, 2021 07:31