The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

English speaking accountant/tax advisor


Hi, just wondering if anybody could recommend a good English speaking accountant/tax specialist to help advise on the tax situation for income arising from abroad and also help me in my dealings with SPF regarding my 2017 taxes (i was on sick leave for most of this year but have additional income from a private insurance policy). I am an employee in Belgium (also resident here) on a Belgian permanent contract. All help appreciated! Happy Christmas.

Maxime Renard
Avenue de Tervueren 168, 1150 Bruxelles
02 777 18 81

Dec 24, 2017 00:50