The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu



I am renting a room of my house to a student. Are there any legal/financial implications of him being registered at the community as being domiciled at my address?
Many thanks for the advice/feedback.


Yes, there are. Students have to be registered at their home address. It is specifically forbidden for a "kot" to be a student's "place of residence"

If it's an international student, contact the university accommodation office for advice. BEFORE anyone goes to the commune.

Sep 29, 2016 11:14