The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Do I need sn ommigrTion lawyer to appeal on s negative advise?



I have recently received a negative advise about my nationality application. I have been living here for 15 years, holding an F+ card with my British/Irish husband and daughters. I failed on contributing to the society/integration as I have never worked being just a housewife. I now have 15 days from receiving the letter to appeal and I don't know what to do. I am a dependent husband and have never claimed benefits from the government. It was a personal choice we made as we had no relatives
here. Prior to my application I volunteered to a charity shop to prove that I can do it. My commune advised me to join book clubs or anything to fill up the hole in my application. But I cannot prove that I was a member of anything, even though I joined workshops years ago, was/and still a bit active in my kids' schools activities or parents/teachers meetings or gatherings. Can someone give me a sound advise please. Do I need a lawyer to appeal on my behalf? Many thanks in advance.

glendsky Dec 5, 2019 10:18
glendsky Dec 5, 2019 12:08
glendsky Dec 5, 2019 12:08
glendsky Dec 5, 2019 12:08
glendsky Dec 5, 2019 12:14
glendsky Dec 6, 2019 14:52