The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu



Hi all
I've just moved into a new flat, and after using it twice, the dishwasher is starting to fuse the house every time I turn it on. As the dishwasher is part of the house and the landlord's property, whose responsibility is it to get it fixed? I'm just wondering if it's worth contacting the landlord at all or whether I should just pay an electrician to take a look?
Thanks for any advice!

From the archives

If you just moved in, then it's probably a pre-existing problem. I would first check with the landlord.

Aug 23, 2011 16:46