The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu



Hello. I have severe sun allergy. Even if I am not exposed to the direct sun, I still get bad red rash and red bumps. I have been to several dermatologists but none has really helped. I know this cannot be cured 100% but I still would like to get some help so the rash/red bumps won't be as bad as they are now.
Could anyone please recommend a really good dermatologist who specializes in allergy(it does not have to be Brussels. I would go anywhere within a country)? Thanks a lot.


That sounds more like a heat rash than an allergy. A chemist should be able to give you something to soothe it.

May 29, 2012 14:50