The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Counseling / Family support


The PMS of her son's school would be a good starting point, unless the son is not in a local French or Dutch school. Every commune also has a "family planning" or "Family Service", not so difficult to find, just use google.

Jan 14, 2012 11:20