The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Company falsely registered to my address


I think a company may recently have been falsely registered to my address by nightmare ex-tenants of my property, who lived here before I bought it.  Is there a website where I can look the company up?  Any idea how to deal with this?  Thanks.

AJ Jan 19, 2017 15:21

Pasting did not work properly. There is a slash (/) in after kbopub

Jan 19, 2017 15:25

I had this problem a few years back and I contacted the post office, who told me to go to the police communal, who then refered me to the local tribunal de commerce.

In Brussels (in French) it is There are different ones for the different regions and languages. Brabant Wallon for example is

The Tribunal de commerce is the government legal division concerned with companies. They will tell you what to do.

There is a formal process you can go through of informing the authorities that a company is no longer at your address.

I had to go through the process as various huissier (bailiffs) were turning up looking for money from a company that had been registered at my address before I moved in. Once I got the Tribunal involved, they stopped bothering me immediately.

Jan 19, 2017 18:38

Check the official company registry

and if found at your place, you will have to fill a complain very soon to protect you .

Jan 21, 2017 18:16