The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

cholesterol and food allergy check?



Does anybody know of a clinic/doctor where I can go and get checked for food allergies?

And while on the topic of health---any clinic or lab where I can have my cholesterol checked?



My gp did it- sent blood to specific lab- then once results back and confirmed- sent me to specific specialists for those allergies that she felt needed more investigation.

Mar 28, 2012 23:19