The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Children's speech & feeding therapist


I am a United States citizen considering moving to Belgium. English is the only language that I speak fluently. I have a lot of experience working with children on the autism spectrum. I am looking for the names of therapy clinics and/or schools that I could contact about the possibility of employment.


You should certainly talk to the team of consultants at CHS, there may even be a vacancy on that team.

Jul 12, 2016 14:13

Hi , i am interested in your post about speech therapy, im looking an english speech therapiest for my 4 year old daughter,,, where can i contact you? here is my phone number 486926499.. or email add

Nov 14, 2017 11:48