Search form

menu menu

child benefit


hi. every one. me and my wife working in brussel but my 2 children's age 16 and 12 studying abroad in non EU country. can I still get child benefit if they are not in Belgium. both of domicile in Belgium and both are Belgian citizens. anyone know about please guide me thanks


If a child is your dependant and resident in Belgium and in full-time education and under 26, then not only can you claim family allowance, you can also get some serious tax reductions.

Apply for family allowance and see how far you get.

Dec 24, 2020 08:51

Kinderfonds were still paid when my children were at university in the U.K.
If outside the EU it could be different.

Dec 25, 2020 00:38