The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

child allowance available on the expatriate tax concession system?


Following the laws, it is your employers who opens the rights for you to get your "allocations famliales".
So you just need to check with your HR department if they are compliant with Belgian laws or not.

Jan 28, 2012 11:09