Search small ads
CAREER COACHING: Make a living out of your Talents and Passions!
Achieve sustainable well-being in your professional life:
- Leverage your full potential
- Seize the most advantageous opportunities
- Secure high levels of self-confidence and motivation
- Enjoy making a good living out of your talents and passions
You have many skills, strengths and talents – probably more than you realise. Imagine finding a way to make the most of all of them in a meaningful job – wouldn’t that be fulfilling?
That’s exactly what you accomplish with your OrientaEuro's professional career coach: the perfect match between your talents, your passions and meaningful opportunities to add value to others.
How much does it cost?
There are 4 programmes, starting at 39€. Please check them here: https://www.orientaeuro.eu/career-coaching#programmes
How does OrientaEuro’s Personalised Career Coaching work?
You will benefit from a well-established methodology structured in 4 weekly individual sessions of 2 hours each, always with the same career coach with some reflection exercises and fieldwork activities to be completed between sessions.
At the beginning of the first session, you and your coach will define a road-map for the coaching process to maximise results, customising the focus on the different stages to suit your unique situation:
- Self-awareness: You will have a wide and clear inventory of your values, priorities, strengths, weaknesses, potential, talents and passions.
- External reality: You will discover and analyse different options and opportunities that line up with your pre-identified profile.
- Decision making: You will acquire effective decision-making techniques by taking into account both the most suitable options and your own choice criteria, and you will define a realistic and effective action plan.
- Effective implementation: Equipped and motivated, with the necessary level of self-confidence, you will be ready to implement your action plan right away. We can also allocate time to help you improve your CV and cover letter writing skills, interview skills, etc. if necessary.
Where, when, and in which language?
You can attend OrientaEuro’s Personalised Career Coaching in any of our 100+ locations throughout Belgium. We also offer the possibility to organise sessions by Skype.
Sessions may take place between 8:00 and 21:00 on weekdays, and between 9:00 and 13:00 on Saturdays, in your preferred language:
We have one goal – to help our clients to achieve sustainable professional well-being. Consequently, we assess and analyse the concrete impact that our coaching has had on each one of our clients and their overall satisfaction level. We have met or exceeded expectations in 99.3% of all cases and 100% of our clients have improved in one or more key aspects.
Check here all our results and testimonials>>
OrientaEuro is a social enterprise based in Belgium, dedicated to providing high-quality personalised solutions for lifelong professional and personal well-being: training, consultancy, career guidance for students, career coaching for adults, entrepreneurs coaching and retirement coaching.
If you have any questions, you can emails us to email@example.com or call us 02/808.72.71. We will be happy to help.