Search form

menu menu

Card D for researcher on research agreement


Dear All,

I am on a research agreement and working in a company in Belgium.
My payslip shows, I am paying taxes.

Are there any persons in the same boat and secured card B or card D ?

My phone to dofi mentioned that they don't know whether they have to consider the time spent in Belgium as 50 % or 100%.

Appreciate your comments on this.