Search form

menu menu

Car Accident form


Hello, Apparently you should always have a form to report an accident available in your car. Where can I get this form? Is it available in English?


Your insurer should have sent you a copy with your first insurance certificate (and then subsequently supplied a replacement if you completed one and sent it in to them). It should be in the language that you use to communicate with your insurer so it could be in English, French, Dutch or German. I insure through ING so mine is in English, other insurers may not offer an English language option.

Aug 14, 2020 14:48

KBC also do English. I suspect they all do. It’s the same form.. It’s a good idea to carry a French and a Dutch version. The other driver may insist on using their form and as layout is identical you can cross check what it is asking.

Aug 15, 2020 00:39

If you are involved in an accident, BOTH drivers fill in their own forms which are self-duplicating. Each driver then sends their top copy plus the duplicate from the other driver to their insurance company. The forms exist in identical format in most European languages so that each driver fills in the form answering questions in their own language, the insurance companies cope with the translation of the answers.

Aug 15, 2020 09:58