Search form

menu menu

Calculate tax


I've read previous posts which say that the revenue cadastral is used to the calculate tax due on the rental income of unfurnished appartments.
How is the tax then calculated on the rental income of furnished appartments?
Thank you.

From the archives

For unfurnished properties
In your annual tax forms, you need to indicate the cadastral revenue in the code 1106 (for the husband) or 2106 (for the wife).

This revenue will be added to all your other worldwide revenues to determine the level (%) of tax.
For furnished properties, you simply have to report the cadastral revenue in other fields but I don't remeber which ones.
Tax is much higher in this case

Aug 23, 2011 12:02