Search form

menu menu

Belgian Pension Tax Forms help please


I have received documents from the Belgian Service Public Federal Finances including Declaration A L'Impot Des Non-Residents forms. Unfortunately I have not been able to obtain any assistance in completing the forms as they are rather complex. I am an English speaker with conversational French. I wonder if anyone could suggest who may be able to help me fill in the forms. Regards, Gill


You should be able to get help from your local tax office though I don't know how Covid restrictions might affect the help service.
You may want to take a French speaker to be sure and be prepared for a (long) wait in a queue.

Mar 26, 2022 10:32

Call the tax office. They are usually very helpful. When calling, maybe select Dutch language. You will find someone who probably speaks perfect English. Also check out this page and use Chrome so you get a translation.

Mar 31, 2022 00:38

Thank you for your help. I will now contact the tax office by telephone and hope for the best!

Apr 7, 2022 12:09