Search form

menu menu

Bebe Bonheur


Does anyone have any feeback about Bebe Bonheur on Ch de Vleurgat? It's a private creche. I'm thinking of using it for my baby.
Also, is it true that you can claim pack in tax a percentage of the fees? Thank you.

From the archives

If you are a Belgian tax payer, then you will get a form at the end of the tax year from the creche that has the amount you need to declare on your tax form. You get about 30% of the fees back from the tax man, up to a certain amount (eventually).

This applies to any form of childcare for children under the age of 12. PROVIDED the creche of childcare scheme is approved. A creche must have approval from Kind & Gezin or O.N.E.

Aug 22, 2011 11:54