The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Asking abt illegal person with a child Kan get married


My partner is illegal it's been 12 years living in on Belgium still now we have kind living together for 7 year my question is originally my partner paper are from Nepal but when he arrived in Belgium he had changed his name and country still now but what Kan I do, how Kan I or Kan I to get paper for my pathner I am also F card holder what suggestion is better


Your situation is complicated, to say the least. I would contact these people:

Apr 20, 2017 18:31

I am not sure how Fedasil will be able to help. I would suggest you contact a lawyer who deals with these situations. I doubt if he will be granted any F card after living here illegal for 12 years.

Apr 24, 2017 23:31