Search form

menu menu

Applying for permanent residency


Hello everyone,
I am a non-EU student studying here and I would like to know whether my stay as a student is counted towards 5 years of uninterrupted stay when applying for PR.



Jun 8, 2021 22:49

Yes, your time as a student counts as half (so 2 years as student = 1 year for your 'inburgering'). You can find the info in this official website (in Dutch) from the Flemish Integration and Naturalisation Agency:

PS., people who don't know about this subject should abstain from answering, especially if they will convincingly spout wrong information.

Jun 14, 2021 15:18