Applying for Belgian nationality with F-card
I have been living in Belgium for more than 10 years and I want to apply for a Belgian nationality. My current situation:
- legally lived in BE for more than 10 years without interruption
- since 2020 I have had an F-card (married to an EU citizen)
- Belgian Msc and PhD degree
- worked full time but not in a row since I did a PhD recently
I am wondering whether I am allowed to apply for Belgian citizenship.
1. Is it fine to apply directly with F-card?
2. Do they still count my student years half? (given that I have been living in BE for more than 10 years)