Search form

menu menu

Annexe 3bis



Has anyone requested for an Annexe 3bis document from the commune? It is used to prove your financial situation when you are inviting your partner / family member and they need to apply for a visa.

If someone has been through this process, could you please explain how the process works?

Thank you!


I got this document from our commune few years before when I am inviting my in-laws to visit us. I don't remember exactly but you will be asked to pay around 18 euros for each form. Recently what I got to know is, only people holding permanent residence will be able to ask for this 3bis form. If you are holding one year valid resident card, commune may object to provide this.

Oct 22, 2020 10:18

Hi arsrps,

this is what it looks like (below).... I fill out the form & print double sided, bring it to your commune, with my house rental contract (if you have) & ID. i think i paid 20 euro. They will stamp it and also give you a copy of your Composition de Menage.

Oct 23, 2020 18:09

1. First get the photocopies of the visiting person's passport and print it out and take it with you to the commune along with the required documents needed by the commune. Fill the form, pay the fees and get the document.

2. Once you get it, you send the physical original copy to the visiting person by post/courier and then they add this document to their application at the embassy.

Oct 29, 2020 12:03