The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Affectation régulariser


Hello all,
In order to sell my property I need to apply for the changement d'affectation of the property. As it states in the deeds that it is "commerce plus accommodation", I need it to be accommodation only. B1000.

Anyone been through this process?



Who asked you to change this and for what reason?

In any case, you should ask your notaire for advice.

Nov 5, 2019 10:08

Commune planning department. I'm pretty sure you need planning permission for this, but they will advise.

Nov 9, 2019 10:26