Search form

menu menu

Advice on leaving Belgium


There's lots of advice here about moving to Belgium. What do we need to know about leaving? I'm returning to my home country and selling my property here so that's covered. What else is there?


Make sure that you let the commune know you are leaving, you'll get a form called a modele 8. Then contact the tax office and let them know.
You absolutely should file a tax return as you will be entitled to a very significant tax rebate given that you're leaving half way through the tax year.

Jun 22, 2024 16:01