Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal in April 2019
The spiritual discipline of Yoga turns into an unforgettable experience when practiced in the mesmeric ambiance of the Himalayas. Snow-capped mountains, soul-stirring lakes, and picturesque waterfalls, Nepal is no less than heaven. Fulfill your dream of becoming a master of the yogic science in the land of Buddha with Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal by Rishikul Yogshala. Take the spiritual journey of Yoga from your heart to the soul in the staggering month of April when the vegetation is at the peak of its beauty.
Event Description: Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga TCC is organized into three standards- 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal, 300 hour, and 500 Hour Yoga training. During the training program, students become equipped with all the major skills and knowledge of a great Yoga teacher.
• Immense importance is given to Yoga’s ancient forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, the styles that mark the origin of almost all other Yoga forms.
• The training of Yoga philosophy and the practical implementation of Yoga’s teachings.
• Become an avid practitioner with the art of controlling the mind- Meditation.
• The training of breath regulation with Pranayama and its different types.
• Know about the theories of Adjustment and Alignment to improve your Yoga asanas skills and lessen the chances of an injury.
• A greater understanding of the Human body anatomy and its effects on Yoga practice.
• Learning the art of managing a Yoga class with an opportunity to teach students during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Get acquainted with the life theories of Ayurveda and the Ayurvedic manner of living.
• Take part in the spiritual discourse.
• Explore the ideals of Shat Kriyas- the art of body purification.
• The Yoga of fun and excitement with Yoga Dance and Laughter Yoga.
• Excursions through the breathtaking sites of Pokhara.
Food and Accommodation:
Known for its abundant vegetation and fertile land, Pokhara is a heaven for the vegan diet lovers. The food at our ashram is freshly sourced and served three times a day. Our team of professional chefs prepares extremely delicious food that is completely sattvic in nature. The students live in a room that offers a panoramic view of the snowy Annapurna range. All the basic facilities such as twin-beds, fan, lights, etc., are available in each room. The pleasant sound of the Lake can be enjoyed sitting in the lush garden spaces during leisure hours.
200 Hour: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a private room.
300 Hour: USD 1900 and USD 2100
500 Hour: USD 3500 and USD 3900
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala has made a huge name in the Yoga world in its last 7 years of existence owing to an intelligent team of Yoga teachers. Known for its belief in traditional Yoga, the Yogshala aims to spread the teachings of classical Yoga all across the globe. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school organizes a number of programs such as Yoga TTC, Meditation retreat, Hatha Yoga Training, etc. The rich yogic history of Rishikul Yogshala has made its presence felt in six different countries of the world- India, Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.