WORKSHOP Art Portrait Photography in Bruges
WORKSHOP Art Portrait Photography, Bruges
Belgium, Sunday 30 June 2019
What is included?
- An indoor photoshoot in a beautiful world heritage salon ‘Guild of Merchant Taylors’ (1779) inside a 4-star hotel.
- An outdoor photoshoot in a historic city in Belgium, which is a World Heritage Site of UNESCO and nicknamed the Venice of the North.
- A session to learn my general style of post-processing.
- A model with a beautiful dress and make-up.
- Sandwich lunch and drinks (coffee, tea, water, orange juice)
The price is €150 (incl. VAT), to be paid in full to IBAN BE44 0017 8191 3945 before 15 June 2019, with a communication '[your name] workshop 30 June 2019'. An invoice will be provided. Cancellation can be made up to 10 days before the workshop with full refund, 50% thereafter.
Number of participants: Min = 5, Max = 8
Workshops might be rescheduled if the min. number of participants is not reached, in which case the fee will be fully refunded, or transferred to another date as convenient for the participants.
09:30 Welcome and Coffee
10:15 Outdoor shooting (2h)
12:15 Lunch break
13:15 Indoor shooting (2h)
15:15 Coffee break
15:30 Post-processing (2h)
Equipment to bring:
- Camera (DSLR or mirrorless)
- Lenses (wide-angle, portrait, zoom)
- Laptop with Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw, (highly recommended): Nik Software and Imagenomic
- Flash transmitter (I have transmitters for Canon, Nikon and Sony to be shared)
- Your own flashes and diffusers (optional, bear in mind we have a limited space indoor).
- Basic knowledge of off-camera flash (OCF): how to connect remotely your camera to the flash, how to change the power of the flash, how to enable high-speed sync (HSS) of your flash, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop (layers, masking, etc.)
- Ideally, you have attended my seminar to understand the theory and techniques that I use to create art portraits.
I hope to see you on 30 June 2019 for a learning experience together!