University of Maastricht Campus Brussels
Find out more about one of the most international universities in Europe, experience our unique approach to teaching, immerse yourself in your programme of choice.
Come and meet us at our campus in Brussels
Maastricht University (UM) is known for its International Classroom and unique, small-scale approach to teaching: Problem-Based Learning. PBL nurtures skills relevant to the labour market of the 21st century, such as independence, critical thinking, initiative, curiosity and creativity as well as soft skills. Under the guidance of our experienced tutors, you analyse and solve relevant, complex problems in small international groups.
What can you expect from the Bachelor's Open Day?
- Welcome by our Belgian dean Sophie Vanhoonacker from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Information on Problem-Based Learning, admissions and tuition fees
- Q&A with UM staff, students and alumni
Quick facts about Maastricht University
- 53% students and 40% staff from abroad (100+ countries)
- International themes
- European founder of PBL
- 5th best young university (THE)
- 18 bachelor’s programmes