Pro Action Café Brussels
- exploring questions about life or your projects,
- discovering something new while meeting people with fresh perspectives,
- sharing knowledge and experiences through active listening,
- co-creating your projects, actions, adventures, or journeys,
- getting and giving inspiration and encouragement,
- deep conversations in relatively short time
...then join us on Thursday, 24 January 2019
- 18:15 – 21:45
- 81 Tervurenlaan, 1040 Etterbeek
Pro-Action Café is a set of highly interactive and meaningful conversations, a kind of peer-coaching. Discussion topics are defined by the participants themselves.
As examples, here are a few topics from our last event:
- How to get through the idea that young refugees need help in order not to become illegal?
- Think Young Think Europe: how to incorporate the Art of Participatory Leadership in our committee?
- How to manage various tasks in a project (multitasking)?
- The language of the hosting is English or French; the language of conversations depends on the participants.
- Please register: email@example.com
- To cover the price for the venue and the food we request a minimum contribution of 15 Euros. Donations above this sum will allow us to keep going the organisation of Pro Action cafés.
- You can join our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/c-8Gb9
With inspirational regards,
Your hosting team,
Annamária Erdei, Frans Nijs, Béla Dajka