Pro Action Café Brussels
• exploring questions about life or your projects,
• discovering something new while meeting people with fresh perspectives,
• sharing knowledge and experiences through active listening,
• co-creating your projects, actions, adventures, or journeys,
• getting and giving inspiration and encouragement,
• deep conversations in relatively short time
...then join us on Thursday, 11 October 2018
• 18:15 – 22:00
• 81 Tervurenlaan, 1040 Etterbeek
Plan for surprise and join with creative, caring people!
Pro-Action Café is a set of highly interactive and meaningful conversations, a kind of peer-coaching. Discussion topics are defined by the participants themselves.
As examples, here are a few topics from our last event:
— How to work more international (as a coach)?
— How to live meaningfully in a complex and changing society?
— How can we make the Art of Participatory Leadership a permanent practice in our lives?
— How to organise personal transition processes?
• The language of the hosting is English or French; the language of conversations depends on the participants.
• Please register: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To cover the price for the venue and the food we request a minimum contribution of 15 Euros. Donations above this sum will allow us to keep going the organisation of Pro Action cafés.
• Save the date for the next Pro Action café: 22 November 2018, 18:15-22:00
• You can join our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/c-8Gb9
With inspirational regards,
Your hosting team,
Annamária Erdei, Frans Nijs, Béla Dajka