Prenatal REFRESHER Course by BCT
A 2-session prenatal course aimed at parents who have already had a baby and just wish to refresh and catch up with new developments or want to learn about Belgium specifics in the field of pregnancy and birth. As all our prenatal courses, these sessions are led by our qualified and experienced Prenatal Teachers.
- Thursday 4 April 19:00 - 22:00
- Thursday 11 April 19:00 - 22:00
These two sessions are an interactive recap of key topics such as
• Debriefing previous birth and parenting experiences
• Process of labour and coping with pain
• Possible medical interventions...
• Vaginal birth after caesarean
• Different roles of health professionals in Belgium
• Preparing young children for the arrival of a sibling
For all details, Q&As, to read what former participants say about our courses as well as registration and dates of upcoming courses: https://bctbelgium.org/support/prenatal-support/prenatal-courses/refresher-courses
The BCT is a member-based family community offering help and support to English-speaking families and parents-to-be in Belgium. Apart from courses and classes for parents our volunteers organise mum and baby meet-ups, playgroups and playdates, family gaterings and events, night outs and many more occasions to meet families with babies and young children. New families are welcome to join us at any time.
Follow us on Facebook for BCT and parenting related news, articles and stories: www.facebook.com/bctbelgium