Made in Bruxsel Festival#8 : Echos from Asie
Post-colonial globalization sent a good number of Asians into town. It has been a long time since they impacted the Horeca and the shops. In Brussels, as in other cities in the world, Asia is visible through different lenses.
- Speaker: Ching Lin Pang (KUL)
- Panel: Lynn Wei (Acupuncturist) ; Liu Yongheng (curatrice art contemporain); Vinh Nguyen ; Phung Trong Kiet (Vovinam Viet vo Dao)
- Music: Asad Qizilbash (Pakistan), Dolma & Kelsang (Tibet)
- The last word of Prof. Andrea Rea (ULB)
- Danse aux bambous (Vietnam)
- Animation: Mirko Popovitch (Africalia)
Catering: 18:30 – 19:30
CBAI in coproduction with
Brussels Academy aims at being a space for exchange of knowledge, discussions and workshops on topics regarding Brussels and the urban space (policies, urbanism, diversity, …). It works hard to create a genuine platform between, on the one hand the academic world and scientific research, and on the other, civil society, administration and politics.
Partens: Muziekpublique, Vovinam Viet Vo Dao, Belgium-China Association, China Cultural Center Brussels, Lynn Wei, Liu Yongheng, Vinh Nguyen, Dahlia M