INFLUENCING EUROPE: Four-day Course about Europe
- Are you working on EU policy issues?
- Do you need to interact with EU institutions or agencies; or would you like to have access to the EU processes?
- Do you have to monitor EU legislative processes as part of your professional tasks?
- Do you have keep up to date with latest trends and developments in order to perform your day-to-day activities adequately?
- Would you like to improve your influencing skills?
- Do you want to extend your “EU” network?
If your answer to one or more questions is ‘yes’, then this course is very useful for you.
This four-day course does not only focus on acquiring knowledge about Europe but also on high-level skills needed to be able to exert influence in the EU environment, such as complex leadership skills, insides into the decision making process and management skills. These managerial skills and insides acquired through the action-learning project are detrimental to succeeding in such a multifaceted environment.
You will be examining these and other topics together with other professionals. This course thus drives on interaction and knowledge transfer between participants themselves. You will bring your own case and work on this as a team.
Renowned academics and experienced professionals will shed light on these issues at the heart of the European Union, at UM Campus Brussels.