The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Income tax


I have been offered a job in the UK. Do you know what the tax implications would be if my family remains here and I work in in the UK from Monday to Thursday then coming back to Belgium to work from home. Thanks


You pay UK tax on your salary. Double taxation treaty means it's taxed in UK and you just have to declare this to the Belgian authorities through your usual tax return.
If your partner works, that's great, as the kids and all allowances go on their salary.
You could find you have a problem with healthcare post-brexit.

May 6, 2019 22:09