Daring Greatly workshop - based on the research of Brené Brown
Daring Greatly™️ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing a courage practice that transforms the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
When it comes to your personal or professional life....
Do you find your inner critic running the show?
Are you able to embrace your imperfections and find the power in doing so?
Do you want to cultivate the courage to go the extra mile?
Are you tired of 'hustling' for acceptance from others?
During the Daring Greatly™ weekend workshop, you will learn how to apply Dr Brown’s insights and research findings into your day-to-day life. You choose the area you want to work on and through a process of sharing, learning and exploring you will find powerful and transforming new ways to show up wholeheartedly in your life.
Daring Greatly™ will help you:
* Deepen your personal and professional relationships
* Cultivate intimacy and connection
* Develop courage and embrace your vulnerability
* Let go of fears that hold you back
* Drop the need for perfectionism
* Demonstrate compassion and empathy to deepen your connection to others
* Increase your capacity to experience joy, contentment, stillness and creativity
* Embrace the power of your own life story
The workshop is an interactive mix of:
* Psycho experiential and educational exploration
* Viewings of videos from Brené, created specifically for Daring * Greatly™
* Group discussion
* Creative exercises
Included in the registration fee -
- a personal copy of Daring Greatly™ workbook.
- post workshop activity.
Please note that attending this workshop does not lead to certification as a ‘The Daring Way™ Facilitator’.
Friday 10 May 2019 (7pm - 10pm)
Saturday 11 May 2019 (10am - 6pm)
Sunday 12 May 2019 (10am - 5.30pm)
Ade Adeniji and Darren Brady - Certified Daring Way™ Facilitators
ABOUT BRENÉ BROWN
Dr. Brené Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Foundation - Brené Brown Endowed Chair at The Graduate College of Social Work.
She has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy and is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers: The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, Rising Strong, Braving the Wilderness and Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts.
Brené’s TED talk - The Power of Vulnerability - is one of the top five most viewed TED talks in the world with over 35 million views.
Brené lives in Houston, Texas with her husband, Steve, and their children, Ellen and Charlie.
For more information, visit brenebrown.com