- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Buy & download The Bulletin
- Comment on our articles
The Bulletin on Bruzz: 22 March
A special edition this week as we discuss the coronavirus shutdown and how you're coping with staying at home.
- Meabh McMahon from Bruzz International shares her tips on staying at home with two small children
- Richard Harris reports from downtown Brussels
- Lisa Bradshaw, editor-in-chief of Flanders Today, discusses ways you can still enjoy culture, even during the shutdown
- and we find out about a brand-new Brussels podcast to help us through the stay-at-home period, Cabin Fever.
The full programme
Coronavirus: Help for freelancers
This is a tough time for the self-employed, but practical help and support is at hand. We hear from Jenny Bjorklof, community manager of the Freelancers in Belgium group.
Photo: James Arthur Gekiere/Belga