Ayurveda Cooking Courses in India
Learn about your body constituents, food materials suited for you, the art of cooking Ayurvedic meals, and many more things for the flawless growth of the body and mind during Ayurveda cooking courses in India at Rishikul Ayurshala. In the holistic lap of Mother Kerala, Rishikul Ayurshala and our experienced team of nutritionists and Ayurveda masters are seeking to teach all those interested ones the science behind sustainable diets. Today, when the proper development of the body and mind is more or less disturbed due to our increasing dependence on packaged and junk food, the Ayurveda courses in India come with a wide range of solutions to prevent you from falling prey to the unethical food and lifestyle choices.
The cooking courses are organized with the intention to let the aspirants know about the correct eating patterns and choices according to the ancient testified principles of Ayurveda. You shall be welcomed to the Ayurveda center to learn how to prepare sattvic food that is just as delectable so that you can stay away from the unhealthy dietary habits that are the root causes of a number of diseases.
• An Introduction to Ayurveda- its history and evolvement as a reliable healing science.
• Get acquainted with the dietary importance of Ayurveda and what roles it plays in the complete nourishment of the body and mind.
• Study of six tastes.
• Analysis of the human body types according to the healing science.
• Learn about the basic principles of Ayurveda in daily life.
• Understand about the three doshas on which the body runs and learn how to make a balance among your doshas with the study of tridosha.
• An Introduction to various herbs and organic medicines of India full of healing powers.
• An in-depth discussion on digestion, toxins, and the concept of digestive fire.
• Education of the food types and which food should be taken according to the seasons and body constitutions.
• Learning the ways to improve digestion and proper assimilation of the food ingredients by the body.
• Teaching about various ayurvedic meals.
• During the Ayurveda courses in India, you learn how to make Ayurveda and Ayurvedic manners an integral part of the daily life.
Fee Details: Total course fee for 7 days of Ayurveda cooking program is USD 550.
We can arrange food and accommodation for you on a prior notice.
For more information about our cooking course and other programs, kindly visit our website: www.rishikulayurshala.com
Location: Prashanthi Garden, Green Beach Resort, Kurakkanni, Near helipad, North cliff, Thiruvananthapuram
To get in touch with us in case of any inquiry, you can call at +91 7060060954
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Rishikul Ayurshala is a team of passionate and learned Ayurveda lovers and practitioners who believe in the practical demonstration of the healing science. We are of the opinion that a sustainable way of life, according to Ayurveda is the key to overall health. Rishikul Ayurshala has been serving the world with an intention to make this planet free from all kinds of mental and physical agonies. Our major programs include Panchakarma treatment, Hair-loss therapy, Ayurvedic massage, cooking course, etc. We are committed to providing our students with the best standard of Ayurveda education derived from the ancient texts.