500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh in March 2019
The Ganges’ charm, Himalayas’ breathtaking trails, evergreen weather of March, and spiritual hub. One wants nothing but Rishikesh’ enticement when it comes to Yoga. The sacred town invites you to 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh to immerse into the mesmeric yogic and spiritual beauty. Lead your journey towards the pinnacle of spirituality while attaining profound knowledge of Yoga in the town of its birth.
500 Hour training is an amalgamation of 200 and 300 Hour Yoga program that witnesses your complete transformation to a formidable Yoga teacher. The Yoga Alliance certified program covers everything from practical to theoretical teachings, that are needed to create a complete yogic mind, body, and soul.
• Become well-versed in the ancient forms of Yoga with the training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• The Inclusion of Yoga and its teachings in modern life.
• Improvement in Blood circulation and other body functions with the practice of Pranayama.
• Meditate by the river Ganges and fill your life with utmost serenity.
• Explore the structure and functions of the body and Yoga’s effect on the body anatomy
• Study the techniques of Adjustment and Alignment to perfect the asanas, advance the body postures, and lessen the chances of an injury.
• Practice and training of Shat Kriyas and Mantra Yoga.
• Detailed analysis of the healing effects of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic way of living.
• Conduct Yoga classes and get invaluable feedback from our accomplished Gurus to improve as a Yoga teacher.
• Classes dedicated to laughter and recreation to enjoy the training along with refreshment.
• One to one discussion between the teacher and student on various issues.
• Witness the magical beauty of Rishikesh by visiting temples and trekking on the Himalayan trails.
Food and Accommodation:
At Rishikul Yogshala, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the extremely delicious food. Sattvic in nature, the meals are utterly vegetarian containing all the dietary needs for overall wellness. The food can be relished with organic drinks sitting in the garden area while witnessing the Himalayan beauty. Our rooms are spacious, neat, and adorned with all the basic amenities such as comfortable bed, TV, fan, etc. The quaint climate and the nearness to the Ganges allow the students to practice in complete serenity.
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala holds a prestigious place among the world’s best Yoga schools. Believing in the principles of traditional Yoga, the Yogshala aims to create a world of natural health and wellness by following the path of Yoga. A number of programs are organized by the Rishikesh-headquartered school such as Yoga TTC, Meditation training, therapy courses, etc. The school has its branches in six different nations including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.