500 Hour Yoga Certification in India
India, the birthplace of yogic wisdom, is a geographically diverse country. From stunning beaches to breathtaking waterfalls to lush rainforests, the South Asian nation boasts everything that makes Yoga bliss. Fill your heart and soul with enormous yogic brilliance during the life-altering program of 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India. Devote yourself to the holistic beauty of Yoga and develop a new soul blessed with the spiritual training in the country of Yoga’s birth. In the proximity of India’s scenic beauty, become a 500 RYT while learning under Rishikul Yogshala’s time-served teachers.
The 500 Hour Yoga Certification in India is the amalgamation of 200 and 300 Hour Yoga TTC. The two-month event covers all the yogic aspects, from the beginning to the climax. Although anybody can be admitted to the course, it is advised to have some prior knowledge of the spiritual science.
• The training of traditional Yoga with the study of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, the two Yoga forms that mark the origin of almost all the contemporary Yoga styles.
• Education of the yogic teachings as mentioned in the ancient texts such as Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, and more.
• Understand the anatomical structure of the human body with respect to Yoga practice.
• Complete knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment for the advancement of Yoga Asanas.
• Practice the breathing art of Pranayama on an advanced level for regulating all the metabolic functions within the human body.
• Acquire a higher level of mental concentration through the practice and training of Meditation.
• Get the thorough knowledge of Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
• Know your potential by delving deeper into the holistic discipline and utilize the experience to teach the students in a more refined way.
• Learn the art of cooking Ayurvedic meals to continue with the sattvic lifestyle forever.
• Participate in the holy practice of Satsang and fire-ceremony to purify the mind and soul.
• Training of six purifying actions of Shat Kriyas.
• Laughter Yoga therapy for refreshing the mind in the middle of practice.
• Local sightseeing and excursions to various sites of interest.
Food and Accommodation:
Relish the assortment of utterly palatable Indian dishes and spices that are sourced directly from the highly-fertile Indian soil. Our accomplished chefs maintain proper care of the students’ wellbeing and thus prepare sattvic food, based on the Ayurveda principles. Organic juice is also served along with the three-time vegetarian meals. Our accommodation includes a clean and spacious room furnished with all the modern facilities. The ashram sits overlooking the beautiful natural panorama. Certain rooms have attached balcony to enjoy the incredible beauty of nature. The lush garden can be used for spending leisure time and self-practice.
About Rishikul Yogshala: One of the most prominent Yoga schools in the world, Rishikul Yogshala has achieved immense success in the last 7 years. The Yoga school nurtures thousands of yogic minds every year with its wide-ranging programs such as Yoga TTC, Adjustment Alignment course, Yoga therapy, etc. The Rishikesh-headquartered school has made its presence in six nations such as India, Nepal, Iran, Thailand, Vietnam, and Mozambique. Registered with Yoga Alliance, the premier institute believes hugely in the traditional aspect of Yoga and aspires to spread it across the globe.