200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikes
Rishikesh has likewise intersection of Waterway Ganges and Chandrabhaga. The radiant fascination of Rishikesh is none other than the extraordinary stream Ganges herself, running quickly all through the city. In the old time and still such a significant number of yogis, rishis, sages and sannyasis pulled in to Rishikesh to rehearse yoga in this tranquil area. Rishikesh is a heavenly town with such huge numbers of Ashrams and it is celebrated for yoga around the world. Rishikesh is currently world celebrated as a Yoga Capital of the world. The 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training at Gyan Ganga Yog Peeth School in Rishikesh, India is fit for anyone at a beginner, intermediate or advanced level of yoga. We are a Yoga Alliance, the USA registered school and our 200-hours of Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) is duly recognized by it. After successful completion of the course, every student can register with Yoga Alliance, USA as a registered Yoga teacher in their name. It is a life-long valid certificate, on the basis of which, student are allowed to teach Yoga, anywhere in the world. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India goals. At Gyan Ganga Yog Peeth 200 Hour Yoga Training program marks the first step towards the divine. In our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course program, we aim to lead all the aspiring yogis towards their set goals in a refined and equally invigorating manner.
Here are some of the highlights you shall undergo during the course of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh with us:
- Build up your very own day by day practice.
- Create and practice day by day pranayama, mudras, and dhyana.
- Concentrate the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and figure out how to consolidate them into your day by day practice and life.
- Figure out how to structure a class and after that consolidate every one of these segments into planning your own class.
- Figure out how to show a class to your companions in a little gathering condition.