200 hour yoga teacher training program in Bangalore in November 2019
Reside in Shwaasa for the holistic development of the mind, body, and spirit. This 200-hour yoga teacher training in Bangalore gives you immense opportunities to unearth the treasures of yoga philosophy. The tranquil environment with the touch of sacred chanting of mantras provides a suitable environment to conquer the spiritual path of yoga.
This 200-hour yoga teacher training in India incorporates every aspect of yoga wisdom like – ashtanga yoga, hatha yoga, meditation, kundalini yoga, pranayama, bandhas, mudras, shat kriyas, and more. The training which takes place under the watchful eyes of Swami Vachananand Ji holds a unique energy and offers the opportunity to look at life from a spiritual perspective.
• Learn the two truest and authentic forms of yoga – Hatha and ashtanga vinyasa yoga classes.
• Get a deeper knowledge of yoga philosophy in the relevance of daily life.
• Learn the right positions of asanas with adjustment and alignment techniques.
• Positive vibrations of Mantras to ignite your yogic journey.
• Kundalini yoga to awaken the dormant Kundalini and spirituality.
• Meditation for deep relaxation.
• Pranayama classes.
• Shat kriyas for the purification of the body along with the mind.
• A deeper knowledge of the Bandhas – 9 doors in the human body to preserve energy.
• Shiva yoga practice to open the third eye, which is also known as Ishta linga yoga.
Shwaasa Yoga School is situated in the midst of nature to provide you ultimate peace during your yogic journey. It is situated in Karnataka and home for yoga teacher training programs, yoga retreats, spiritual retreats and more. Shwaasa is the vision of Swami Vachananand’s effort of spreading the authentic wisdom of yoga to all corners of the world and unite humankind in the deep embrace of wellness and positive living.
Food and accommodation
During your 200-hour yoga teacher training program, you’ll stay at Shwaasa’s accommodation facility. Adorned by nature, the peaceful and tranquil environment of the place will act as a soothing respite from the chaos of life. Rooms are spacious and filled with all the basic amenities with attached washrooms and glass-paned windows, some of which offer beautiful views of the surroundings. Rooms are available according to your needs – shared and private.
Sattvic, fresh, and appetizing food is served three times a day with seasonal fruits, snacks, and tea, coffee, or detox juices of your choice. Each meal is enriched with nutrients to calm your yogic needs. The meal is prepared by ayurvedic methods to fulfill all your nourishment needs.
• Shared room – 1000 USD
• Private room – 1200 USD
• Excursions to local places of interest
• Sightseeing in Hampi
• Visit Chitradurga fort
• 27 days of accommodation
• Weekly Ayurveda classes and cultural programs
About the school
Shwaasa is situated in Bangalore and is approved by the Government of Karnataka. It is certified with yoga alliance. Swami Vachananand is a renowned name in serving the authentic knowledge of yoga. Shwaasa is the reflection of swamiji’s thoughts of uplifting humanity towards a better cause.