200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal in April 2019
When Nepal’s sacred embrace merges with the spiritual aroma of Yoga, it creates the most blissful serenity. The pleasant climate of Nepal, breathtaking trails of the Annapurna range, and the lush green beauty of the Himalayan vegetation welcome you to plunge into the purity of Yoga. Fulfill your dream of meditating in the backdrop of snow-laden Himalayan peaks with Yoga teacher training in Nepal by Rishikul Yogshala. Get on the road of spiritual wisdom while exploring the depth of the yogic ocean in the birth land of Gautama Buddha.
Rishikul Yogshala’s 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal observes the dawn of a yogic career in the life of a yogi. The training program is an opportunity to get introduced to the devotional delights of Yoga. During the training, you will be in the vicinity of some of Nepal’s most revered Yoga teachers, who will guide you thoroughly.
● Basic knowledge of Yoga according to the ancient way of education.
● The program touches all the aspects of Yoga with more focus on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● Learn about Yoga philosophy as mentioned in various ancient yogic texts in detail.
● Better your Yoga practice with the knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment to become a more proficient practitioner.
● Meditation is practiced for bringing the aspirants’ minds in the zone of extreme silence.
● Boost your blood circulation and advance body’s inner processes with the breathing-based exercise of Pranayama.
● Get acquainted with the anatomical aspect of Yoga and learn about the impact of Yoga on the external and internal body parts.
● Ayurveda education to understand its teachings for a healthy and fit body.
● Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher in a Yoga class to instill them in your life as a Yoga instructor.
● Take part in our cooking course to learn the art of Ayurvedic cooking and carry the sattvic life back home as well.
● Preparation for a stronger body and mind with Shat Kriyas’ purification techniques.
● Understanding the way of yogic living from our highly knowledgeable teachers, who have spent years in the Himalayas.
● Introduction to Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance - the ways of enjoying felicity in life.
● Local sightseeing and excursion to various places in Nepal to learn about its culture and refresh the mind with plush natural vegetation.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a single room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala holds a prestigious place in the list of world’s finest Yoga institutes. The school follows the traditional style of yogic teachings in its programs. It offers many Yoga events such as Yoga TTC, retreats, Meditation retreat, etc. The six countries where the Yogshala has its branches in are India, Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique. Every year, hundreds of students get nurtured in Rishikul Yogshala’s astonishing campuses all over the world. The aim of the school is to propagate a yogic movement throughout the world.