200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala in January 2019
Kerala, the land of coconuts is known for its rich spiritual legacy. The birth land of Ayurveda is adorned with the scenic beaches, stunning waterfalls, lush tea plantation, and Kerala Backwaters that define the South Indian province as ‘God’s own country’. Put your first step on the path of yogic illumination with 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala. Become a Yoga Alliance certified teacher at Rishikul Yogshala under the tutelage of the school’s adept Yoga teachers and experts.
The life-altering training in Varkala aims at creating a strong yogic base on which formal yoga teachings and practices stand. The month-long course is designed in a specialized manner to suit each aspirant individually.
• Get acquainted with the original and ancient forms of Yoga- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Knowledge of the philosophical aspect of Yoga according to the ancient yogic texts.
• Bring advancement in the poses and body postures with the application of Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Know the anatomical structure of the body with respect to the Yoga poses.
• Pranayama and its various series.
• Attain a deeper level of mental and spiritual enlightenment with Meditation practice.
• Self-practice and the study of teacher-student relation during Teaching Methodology classes.
• Understanding of the role of Ayurveda and its organic therapy in human life.
• Preparation of the body for intense practice with Shatkarmas.
• Learn the art of being happy and cooking sattvic dishes for becoming an ultimate yogi.
• Visit the cultural heritage of Kerala, its temples, beaches, and historical buildings, etc. and get acquainted with the real beauty of India.
Food and Accommodation:
At Rishikul Yogshala, students are offered completely vegetarian food based on Ayurveda. Our master chefs prepare utterly delicious meals keeping in mind the health of the aspiring yogis. Dining in a hall that offers an ultimate view of the Western Ghats mountains is no less charming than enjoying the beauty of Varkala Beach while dwelling in a village-like ambiance. The resort makes is a blend of modern and Vedic living as each room is accommodated with facilities such as twin-beds, fan, TV, etc.
Fee Details: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the iconic figures in the yogic health and wellness domain. The Yogshala is led by a team of master yogis who are dedicated to guiding the students towards their desired goals. The Rishikul-headquartered school is a huge admirer of the traditional forms of Yoga which it aspires to scatter throughout the globe. Following the mission of globalizing ancient Yoga, it has made its presence in six countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique, where it conducts programs like Yoga TTC, retreat, therapy courses, etc.